Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Second Post

So, here goes. I decided to go ahead and try this new-fangled "blogging" thing, since it seems to be all the rage with the kids these days.

First off, worth mentioning that I'm largely inspired in this venture by the Arcane Gazebo. Pretty good stuff. Especially interesting, since his blog seems to be the only channel of communication I still use to talk to the guy.

There are a couple of reasons I thought I'd start this thing. First, I thought it might be fun. Second, I've noticed that my writing skills / vocabulary have completely gone to $#!* lately, so it would probably be a good idea for me to exercise them a bit more. Admittedly, part of the reason is likely that I want to be like all those other cool kids out there--see previous link.

Anyway, I'll start posting here, and see what happens.

Cheers,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home