In the News
First of all, this is the sort of thing that just warms my heart. Ask me why and I just might tell you a tale...
For some reason, it seems appropriate to post this at the same time:
Boobies, scrotums to appear in a Disney release.
Both links found courtesy of Fark.


2 Comments:
Yeah, the scrotum-into-carpet bit was kind of weird. Generally, I agree with the reviewer's conclusion of bizarre and strangely boring. As opposed to many other strange Japanese things, which I find bizarre and strangely compelling.
I think I was actually there for bits of when Lanth was watching this. Hmm, unfortunate usage of the word "bits" there.
My impression was that the pacing was like a lot of old US movies... the director just didn't feel any compulsion to hurry the plot along to fit it into 110 minutes or whatever. See: westerns. And having all that time meant there was so much more room to fit in Japanese bizzareness that we all know and, uh... that we all know.
Post a Comment
<< Home