Monday, October 10, 2005

What's short for Quantum Chaotic Thoughts?

Seriously though, I can't be arsed to type that every time I mention somebody's blog. Shall I just type "QCT"? Perhaps "Thoughts"?

Using an anagram generator for inspiration, I end up with mostly crap, but two bits jumped out at me through the noise: "Nth Smut Hit" and "Mustn't Touch Thigh."

That's it I think, Pornomaster's Nth Smut Hit. Has a nice ring to it.

Sorry, I'm just a bit bored at work.

Anyway, I have a theory. Every time Mason the Unlikely posts on his blog, he actually writes two (or more!) posts. A clever little piece of dynamic html picks one of these versions the first time the new post is accessed, and it serves that same version to all successive visitors of the site.

So, can anyone propose any experiments to either support or refute my littel conjecture?

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 10, 09:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mason said...

You are assuming that I have only finitely many smut hits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home