Bi-weekly showers, and new music
Anyone who's ever visited my current residence knows that the shower is, shall we say, "ghetto." It being such a chore to use, I've finally devised a solution.
I only use it twice a week.
Sadly, the punchline is a little less funny with the addition of a little context. I've been going to the gym before work (count is at six workouts in a row, that's a streak!) and I just use the showers there. In fact, they're not bad showers at all, despite being communal. They're tall, have plenty of pressure, and they don't take any time to warm up.
Anyway, sorry to spoil the joke.
On another note, Burnout: Revenge came out yesterday. If you care, you probably already expect it's good. If that's the case, you're right, so I don't need to talk about it.
Except for the soundtrack. Like the first, it's good. It's a mix of decent, good, and really good music. The Bravery - An Honest Mistake (Superdiscount Remix) is on iTMS, and it's worth a lot more than 99c. I could probably listen to that song all day, and the only downside would be my wrecked office chair--even though I'm sitting down, I can't stop grooving to these funky beats, yo.


1 Comments:
You were worrying me for a second... ---Mason
Post a Comment
<< Home