Shared Memory. Swap Space. Temporary Storage. Ram Disk. Ram Disk? Yeah, Ram Disk.
posted by Lemming @ 1/11/2006 04:42:00 PM 2 comments
That's disturbing. Alas, my browser didn't pick up many of the pics. This connection does seem pretty stable, so it looks like I'm set with 'Net access again.
None of the photoshops are hosted on Fark, and some people pull 'em after a while for bandwidth reasons. There's a mirror somewhere, I think.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Homepage
View my complete profile
Sitting around the house, Watching the sun trace shadows on the floor.
2 Comments:
That's disturbing. Alas, my browser didn't pick up many of the pics. This connection does seem pretty stable, so it looks like I'm set with 'Net access again.
None of the photoshops are hosted on Fark, and some people pull 'em after a while for bandwidth reasons. There's a mirror somewhere, I think.
Post a Comment
<< Home