Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy Dance!

Grad apps are now finished.

Also, the "January Meeting" has passed--that's the biggest annual stress-maker in our group.

So yeah, no we do the dance of joy! WOO~

3 Comments:

At Mon Jan 16, 06:04:00 PM PST, Blogger Mason said...

I didn't see anybody I recognized from that group at the meeting I attended (the Joint Math Meetings), so it sounds like their meeting is a different one.

 
At Tue Jan 17, 01:27:00 PM PST, Blogger Lemming said...

Oh yeah, sorry if I gave you the wrong impression on that.

 
At Tue Jan 17, 08:04:00 PM PST, Blogger Mason said...

After the lunch conversation, I now understand why I got confused---considering the two things were occurring in overlapping areas of the same city at the same time. Hell, I bet there were a handful of people attending both meetings simultaneously. In principle, I could have run into the people there and not realized the whole time that they were at a different conference. (Our meeting was very large.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home