Friday, January 20, 2006

A stable alternative to Blogger?

I think I may have finally found one. I don't know why I never thought of that before, they've had that feature for years.

Plus, it gives me an excuse to use my uber-1337 UID. I actually have two /. accounts, one I created early but misplaced/forgot. The second has my posting history, the first has teh awesome low UID. They have a policy of not altering accounts, so I'm more or less stuck with the two accounts.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jan 20, 01:57:00 PM PST, Blogger Mason said...

So should we update our links now?

By the way, your current pseudorandom quote is familiar, but I can't currently place it.

 
At Fri Jan 20, 07:31:00 PM PST, Blogger Lemming said...

I'm not 100% committed to the move yet. Your call if you'd rather be bleeding-edge or stable.

The quote is from Better Than Ezra - Good. AG's thread about 90s music got me thinking about some of my favorite songs of that era, and well...

 
At Sat Jan 21, 02:42:00 PM PST, Blogger Mason said...

OK, then there's a good reason it's familiar because I definitely know that song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home