GRE Strategies
Prepartion: Something to get your brain active and warmed-up. In this case, Burnout: Revenge and a 4-pack of Red Bull.
Analogies: Sometimes the relationship between the words you're looking at is simply, "I have no idea what the f--k these two mean, let alone with respect to one another." Conveniently, one of the multiple choice answers tends to share this exact same relation. Voila!
So yeah, I took my general test today. I've still got to wait for the grade on the writing section, but I think I'll stick with these scores.
Oh, and I had to use every ounce of willpower I had to resist filling my essays with puns. There were just so many! I may have let one or two slip by...
FWIW: 160-point split. ph3ar teh divide!


1 Comments:
I'm glad it went well.
By the way, the field for me to put my name seems not to be present at the moment.
---Mason
Post a Comment
<< Home