Pinback - Sender
I'm pretty neutral on this one, and once again the lyrics have beaten me soundly at the Sense Making Game. There's absolutely nothing about the song that I dislike, which I suppose is something, but it doesn't really move me either.
Should I feel guilty about writing short reviews for some of the tracks? Probably not. We're moving into another solid block of butt-kickery though, so I've just gotta coast until tomorrow anyway. (Though! Thoughthough!)


1 Comments:
This song always induces a very flat emotional response for me, but I really like it aesthetically. I keep putting it on mix CDs because I like it as a transitional track; in this case, I used it as a bit of a breather before the next few songs which are all very energetic.
This is another one where I can't claim any insight into the lyrics, although I get a general sense of looking back on a past mistake, something that accumulated through a series of small misteps. I could be way off, however.
Post a Comment
<< Home