Friday, January 20, 2006

Redirect!

I'm going to try out /. as my blogging medium for a while. New posts will appear over there, and if things go smooth I won't be back.

Linky linky!

2 Comments:

At Fri Jan 20, 04:41:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's so wrong with Blogger that you're using Slashdot's journal entry system for your Blog?

Nothing wrong with this - I honestly don't know why more people didn't do this from the beginning.

 
At Fri Jan 20, 07:29:00 PM PST, Blogger Lemming said...

I've had blogger bug out on me a few times. It's not all that frequent, but occasionally I've lost a draft of a post, and sometimes the front page doesn't update right. It's actually not *so* bad, but it's given me trouble on occasions when I was not at all in the mood for trouble. Plus, the idea of using /. for a blog is kinda cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home