It's not me it's you
I was discussing the band Prozzak with Mike^2 yesterday. I decided that, given how much I digs they's crazy music, I should get their albums. They have three, but one is just the most popular tracks from the other two. Finding both of the original albums turned out to be a bit of a trick. I found Hot Show on Amazon (as well as Ready Ready Set Go, the compilation album), but I couldn't find a physical copy of Saturday People for sale anywhere... Well, at some point Prozzak changed their name to Simon & Milo (the names of the two people in the band... well, cartoon people in the cartoon band) and Saturday People was released via iTMS under the new band name last year... So I'm finally sending some money towards a band that deserves it something fierce.
UPDATE:
I was just listening to Saturday People, specifically the track Introduction to a Broken Heart. There's a little bit of opening dialoge that disappointed me at first--it just didn't seem to be up to par with some of their other writing, cheesy but without the usual payoff. Then it hit me--it's a "tell me about the bunnies, George" joke. Sure, it's done often (the Grimlock/Kup one is my favorite) but I still love it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home