Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Randomstuffs

There's a new DNRC Newsletter out, and it's the funniest one I've read in a good long while.

I had a pretty bad day yesterday (this blog seriously lacks angst, working on that!), as several things, mostly work related, came to a head. At least for one of the annoying problems that sprang up I've managed to move along to the "implement clever solution" phase, in which I find some peace. In addition I've been playing Decemberists and Smashing Pumpkins in heavy rotation along with the rest of my musical fare. They've done wonders helping me find my mellow.

Mmmm. Methinks it's coming close to time for me to leave work. Cold pizza and a comfy couch await, I am pleased.

3 Comments:

At Tue Oct 25, 06:31:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have noticed that my blog has been less angsty than it used to be, mostly because as I looked back on the angstier posts after some time had passed, I found them really embarrassing and resolved to stop doing that sort of thing (at least in public). They always were reliable generators of comments, though.

 
At Wed Oct 26, 02:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lemming said...

Yeah, I don't really plan to make a habit of it, meant that comment mainly as a joke. I considered blogging about things Monday when I was really in the thick of it, but it would have seemed trite. Instead, I figured I'd let myself blog the "but I feel better now" part.

 
At Fri Nov 11, 10:55:00 PM PST, Blogger Mason said...

I kind of like some of the angsty threads. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home