Monday, October 31, 2005

Reinterpreted Music

I'm terribly sorry--this just came to me. I am a bad person.

--

class FarmAnimal : public HumanExistenceMetaphor
{
public:
virtual void judge() = 0;
};

class Sheep : public FarmAnimal
{
public:
virtual void judge()
{
heaven << *(this);
}
};

class Goat : public FarmAnimal
{
public:
virtual void judge()
{
hell << *(this);
}
};

3 Comments:

At Wed Nov 02, 12:37:00 AM PST, Blogger Mason said...

Dirty deeds done with sheep, indeed. :)

 
At Wed Nov 02, 10:13:00 AM PST, Blogger Lemming said...

Nope, you lose! Any other takers?

Hint: You can't have the group and eat it too.

 
At Fri Nov 11, 10:53:00 PM PST, Blogger Mason said...

Hmmm..Sheep Go to Heaven, Goats Go to Hell :) (Cake, with your not-to-subtle hint).

By the way, my previous guess wasn't meant as an actually guess. I just wanted to refer to the song, though Cake didn't occur to me at the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home