Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Webcomics

I don't know what I did. I don't even know the guy, but I think I've pissed of Ryan North somehow.

Also, I believe I've had this exact conversation with Mike^2.
UPDATE: A few hours after the comic was up, the final panel was changed slightly. My above statement no longer holds, I assure you.

3 Comments:

At Tue Oct 18, 02:51:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying to find a clever way to say you should have mispelled/mistyped off as on, rather than of. Sigh. Would have made that sentence so much more interesting. :) Also, I don't think i've ever heard anyone call you Timmy. Should we start?

-Z

 
At Tue Oct 18, 04:28:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lemming said...

I think he's Canadian, and I have neither the range nor accuracy for such a feat, sadly.

It's not infrequent for someone to jokingly call me Timmy, hoping to get a rise out of me. In addition, MathMike loves the South Park reference. I don't at all mind Timmy, but I don't particularly care for it either.

On the other hand, I really do miss being called TJ. *sigh*

 
At Tue Oct 18, 04:30:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lemming said...

Oh, and "doh". I've left the typo as is so that the comments make sense. ^^;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home