Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekend Update

(Super-sleepy and putting off work for a few minutes...)

New media: Drawn Together first season, Batman the Animated Series first season, some other DVDs I've already seen, Dynamite Hack - Superfast.

I got very aggressively forced out of my lane by a school bus the other night. Around 9pm or so on Saturday, on the 210-E coming up from the tunnel as the 134 rejoins. A big, yellow monstrosity pulls up along side me from way behind, and then starts merging right onto me, no signal no nothing. I didn't even have the dotted-line yet to merge left, but I did it anyway, rather than get bus-ted. Very Mad Max. Blech.

Took the Computer Science GREs Saturday morning. I think my proudest moment was using once question statement to figure out the answer to an earlier problem I had skipped. Go-go-gadget metainformation!

The mix CD is almost done. I've got two more albums on my desk that I finally tracked down (damn my lack of oganization) so I can rip a much needed track from each, and that leaves only one song that still evades my grasp. Then again, I'm sure I'll think of three more by the time I find it, so there.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 24, 12:31:00 AM PST, Blogger Mason said...

I definitely used one question to help answer another on SAT/GRE type tests on a few occasions. Damn quality control---of which I took advantage, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home